The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Video for First Book Posted

I've posted a new video for the first book of the Sacred Knight series. In the video is the cover of the book, which has changed since the last post. Why don't you go watch it now, then I'll have a story.



So, after I announced my book cover to the world, I started asking some more people about the book cover. I really had an issue with the flare on the cover. To me, it made the light source look all wrong. Everyone I asked for an opinion said pretty much the same thing. 

Now, what I found funny was that the males I asked like the flare and the females didn't. Doesn't that pretty much equate to men liking the bling and the women not liking the bling? Yeah, yeah, who said only girls like sparkly sparkles? Anyway, the flare is gone. I'm feeling much better about the cover. 

At least I feel better for this moment in time. I still have another month to change it. Hmm....

If you like the videos, please "like" them and share them with your friends. Let's get the word out. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment