The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is summer over?

I'm going to miss these nice summer and fall nights. They are passing by too quickly.

My youngest son and I have spent several nights outside talking about the Sacred Knight series. We sit on the swing and look at the stars. We wait to watch the International Space Station fly overhead on nights that it's visible. And we dive into where I'm at in the manuscript. There's some things I don't want to reveal to him because I want to keep him as an engaged reader too. But it's still been fun working in-depth over the storylines with him. It keeps me on my toes, makes sure I'm not missing obvious things.

Most importantly, it's been good time we've spent together. I am so going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment