The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Notes, Notes

I was busy cleaning my office last weekend and I came across several notes for Sacred Knight. Oh my gosh! Everywhere, notes! Some compiled in three-ring binders. Some in journals. So on scraps of paper. Some in files. Some on envelopes. I'm surprised that I didn't have notes written on the wall.

Wow.

You know you're writing an epic story when you can't even take a step through your house without running into something related to the story.

I hope I'm not missing any epic thoughts! I'd hate for that paper I just crumpled to be the gem that is the winning touch. Yikes.

I have to believe that any good ideas are going to stay with me.

What do you think? What's the oddest thing you've ever written a note for your book on?

No comments:

Post a Comment