The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Never look for the one that "completes" you. Find the one that "compliments" you. 

Never will you be happy if you look outside yourself for your happiness, for that is something only you can give yourself. If you truly believe you won't be happy unless you have this certain someone, you're wrong (grow up - I say!). Its better to look for the characteristics you desire. 

If you've found the one who is your yin to your yang (or vice versa), congratulations! 

If you're still looking, keep yourself busy with the other activities and interests in your life. As I was once told by the Universe, "You can only ever be lonely when you stop doing things." Seriously, do what you love and you'll never feel more fulfilled. Steigan and his story are my passion (and yes, I'm looking forward to spending my Valentine's Day working on his story. Maybe that's sad in some people's book, but I hope someday to find my complimenting partner who will understand that). 

Enjoy this day devoted to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment