The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Beginning!

The Three Books is now available for the NOOK!

I have to say that I'm really not surprised that the universe ended up getting the NOOK version out first. I do love Barnes & Noble!

If you have yet to decide between the NOOK and Kindle, let me just say that both my books look better on the NOOK. There's something strange about the formatting on the Kindle that makes my books just not quite right. I need to borrow a Kindle to see how other people's books look on it. I'm sure I just need to learn more. Still, if I had to only choose one ereader to format my books for, it'd be the NOOK just because of the simplicity.

Well, if you do own a Kindle, hopefully that version will be out by the end of the day. Still waiting on the print version.

Overall, I'm glad that I took the extra time to go through the book again. You'll have a better quality product for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment