The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Friday, December 23, 2011

Laurent appears

I actually wrote the scene this morning where Laurient takes the stage and I think he stole the scene. Centaurs! Gotta love how they just take over. If you've read book one, you know what I mean.

Then, afterwards I was talking to my number 1 fan (aka my youngest son)and he said he thought there was a Laurient character in Lord of the Rings guess its time to research.

I purchased a copy of The Three Books today at Barnes and Noble for their Habitat for Humanity donation. I told the clerk, the lovely Christine who helped get my book in (yeah, she's my best bud now!), that I was donating it and she said, "Aw, that's the Christmas spirit." I laughed and replied, "What, to be total self-serving?!" Fortunately, we both laughed at the joke.

Happy holidays, my dear readers. I hope you have a good, safe time! Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment