The Art of Writing an Epic Saga

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A different kind of tree hugger

I'm already laughing.

I have hugged my book. You know, paper comes from trees, so there's my tree hugging!

But it's all I have. My book. The only proof that me story is real. Characters that exist only in my imagination but seem more real to me than some people I know. Living in this created world which often holds more appeal than this one I live in now. This story is a large piece of who I am. This story is my legacy.

I am the #1 fan of my characters, of this tale. I believed in it first.

I wonder if J. K. Rowling ever just say in awe of her published book knowing that she was on a larger path of seeing her visions becoming a reality? If she ever just picked up her book and hugged it, letting it give her a moment of security in its reality?

Or maybe it's just me and I'm crazy. Like the last crazy queen of Lilinar. Yes, I will keep hugging my book in between telling my story.

It's just not the same to hug a Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment